Friday, January 18, 2008

Penis Envy

I was in elementary school and the boys were approaching the hill of puberty. There was one kid in my class who was bigger stronger faster and better coordinated than everybody else. He therefore maintained an enviable status among our peers. In the bathroom one day I was at the urinal and so was he. I happened to glance in his direction and man, his penis was way bigger than mine. I was convinced it was because mine was circumcised. "If I have a boy, I'm not going to get him circumcised," I thought to myself.

In retrospect, I didn't really get that good a look at the kid's junk. He was probably circumcised just like me, and if his penis was in reality bigger than mine it was (and is?) probably due to the fact that his whole body was bigger than mine.

No comments: